My services are reimbursable by insurance companies as an out-of-network provider, depending on your coverage.
If you intend to utilize your insurance, please be aware that in order for you to obtain reimbursement for the cost of my services, I am required to provide your insurance company with a diagnosis from the Diagnostic & Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5) of the American Psychiatric Association. This diagnosis will become part of your permanent health record.
You can confirm your coverage by asking the following questions:
- Do I have out-of-network outpatient mental health/behavioral health benefits?
- What is my deductible for the year and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is a referral required from my primary care physician?
I will provide you with a weekly or monthly receipt which will contain all the information your insurance company requires to process your claims.
Payment can be made through Zelle to the following email address: [email protected]
Cash or check made payable to Kathleen Brown McNally, LCSW, are also accepted for payment.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment, please contact me .